Friday, May 28, 2010

My First Public Healing EVENT

Yesterday I did my first "Public Healing", which was a short talk about Baba and Swami and my healing work, followed by shaktipat. There were like twenty-five people there, which is a good turnout.

Everyone seemed to really like the energy. Its hard for me to really know, except by what people are telling me because I am in the middle of the energy. Well, one person left as I was about to give the shaktipat, which is an energy transmission to the third eye (in this case). Sometimes I use my thumb, but most times I use an object, This time I used the white Shiva lingam that Swami Kaleshwar gave me, that makes it a pretty good power object, as it is carrying his energy too. I used it along with a coin that Shirdi Sai Baba manifested for me a few years ago, (I guess that is another story).

Right before I did the shaktipat, I did a remote transmission / healing for about thirty people who had signed up, but couldn't be there because they were far away. A few in India and some in England, the rest USA.

Then I did some short private healings, they were really powerful like whatever the problem is, "take it". So will be interested to see some Divine work, like how it changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ... hope I can approve it soon. Evananda