Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Boy Genius Bicycle Mechanic finds God

I haven't always been a healer. Well not until I was 15 anyway. I was working in Jon Foster's bicycle store in Amagansett Square, and I was suffering. Misery, tension headaches, stress ... maybe typical. It was summer 1973, there was a poster for Transcendental Meditation, claiming to reduce tension and stress ... seemed like it could be my salvation. That was the TM of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and the Beatles.
When the appointed time arrived, I went for my initiation in a house on West End Road on Georgica Pond. It was more that I expected, an altar with incense and flowers and a picture of Guru Dev, who it was explained was Maharishi's teacher. My teacher, a girl in her early twenties, sang a little song, a Puja, and after about ten minutes, I was "Initiated." I had a mantra and a technique and my life changed.
Within a few days the tension and stress vanished. I was "healed." During that initiation there had been a transmission of Divine Energy from somewhere beyond, and I was hooked. I was now being pulled along on a Spiritual Path. And I wanted nothing more than to share this "healing" with the world.
In short order I found myself in several European resorts in the off-season, attending TM Teacher Training and advanced programs. In the most well known of these, we were to levitate. If "levitiation" was a big bust for the Maharishi, the meditiation continued to produce some results for me. But as years went by, and I continued meditiating with my trusty mantra, life and its associated problems began to take over.
TM and me had hit a spiritual "plateau." And then a few years ago, through another TM Teacher I learned of an amazing Guru, who was doing phenomenal healings around the world, curing cancers and all kind of illness and heartbreaks. This was Sri Kaleshwar Swami, a young married guru with an ashram in South India, in a small town call Penukonda.
Hearing his name, making that connection, was all that was needed. Energy and healing began to flow to me, and through me. This was by the grace of Kaleshwar's Master, Shirdi Sai Baba, a great Siddha and healing Saint, who left his mortal body in 1918.
Since that "meeting" four years ago, I have been healing full time with the energy of Shirdi Sai Baba. My work is at the "soul" level, which is the most powerful kind of healing and accessible everywhere. I work out of my house in Amagansett, and I have been blessed to have in some way helped over two thousand people. I see people both in-person and remotely, all over the world. People have experienced un-explainable results and healing. I mean by that, there is often no explanation that can be provided as to how the healing occurred, except that it was by Divine Energy.
I now visit Kaleshwar's ashram several times a year, for periods of as short as a week to as long as three months. In addition to the healing work that I do, I am also teaching several divine channels, the Surya and Chandra Nadi processes. Also, on the New Moon and Full moon I lead fire homas, which are purifying fire rituals, where karmas are negated or burnt, and new energies become available.
I will be blogging a few times a week about my work and healing in general and some of the amazing things I have seen on my travels in India.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome artile...


    Thanks & Best regards,
    Udhayakumar G K
    http://saibabaprayerrequest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ... hope I can approve it soon. Evananda